USEFUL TIPS ON CHOOSING CHILLIES FOR SAMBAL!!

CHILLIES? CHILLIES? CHILLIES?
CHILLIES are super hot!



I always wonder why Malaysian really loved chillies in most of their cooking when I was a child before, but now, as I'm getting older years by years, I love chillies so much especially when my mother cooked her sambal with nasi lemak! IT IS SUPER YUMMY AND DELICIOUS!!...




Do all of you know that chillies are one of the main components in sambal for nasi lemak? BUT YOU NEED TO KNOW HOW TO CHOOSE THE PERFECT CHILLIES FOR YOUR SAMBAL! It is very important to know how to choose them!
Let me share you some tips!

You need to COMPARE which chillies are hot or not.

- Ask the seller to buy the right one!
- Identify which chillies are okay for you.

OR....

let me tell you a SECRET!

A NON-SPICY CHILLI IS MOSTLY CURLY, DULL IN COLOR, HAS THIN STACK and COMMONLY USED IN COOKING for its mild spicy taste!

A SPICY CHILLI is mostly STRAIGHT, HAS NO STALK and SHINY RED IN COLOR. This is the MOST SUITABLE CHILLI to be used for making sambal!





SO FAR, most of you already know how to choose the best chilli, right?? I think that's all for my post today! I'll continue with another post! Stay tuned guys! Xoxo! lastly, don't let heat overshadowed you!


Comments